Chartered Market Analyst (CMA)
Currently offered and recognized by the issuing organization.|
Also known as Financial Analyst Designate (FAD)
|Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM), formerly American Academy of Finance and Management;|
Qualification and Training Requirements|
Candidates must have two of the following:
An ABA AACSB, ACBSP or Equis Accredited Financial, Investment, Accounting, Tax or Economics degree
Three years of professional experience
A government recognized degree: licenses, degree, MBA/Masters or Law Degree, PhD, CPA, recognized designations and specialization work
A related degree and exams from an AAFM-approved and accredited university program
Completion of online Executive Certification Training Programs
- AAFM Certification Application showing education from an AAFM-qualified education provider
Good faith evidence of application, enrollment and completion of degree and exams from accredited or government-sanctioned program
Evidence of work experience and any diplomas, licenses, designations, certifications, government work/training, teaching work, research or other awards
Varies according to educational requirement above
15 hours per year
Verification and Complaints|
Online at Member Discipline and Complaints
The advantages of certification
1. For enterprises to recruit talents, it can highlight personal professional knowledge, thus increasing the chances of being admitted, promoted, and adjusted salary.
2. To master the latest information of the international financial market, expand horizons, strengthen management and professional ability.
3. The GAFM international certificate has been recognized by major companies in more than 140 countries around the world, which can increase development opportunities overseas.
4. The academic status of GAFM will give you the advantage of applying for admission to the world's top business management schools.
5. 30 hours of back training every year to maintain functional competitiveness and increase communication and business opportunities with elites in the industry.
Relevant course accreditation link: https://www.finra.org/search?search_api_fulltext=GAFM