Chartered Asset Manager (CAM)
Currently offered and recognized by the issuing organization.|
|Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM), formerly American Academy of Finance and Management;|
Qualification and Training Requirements|
Three years of financial planning experience in asset management and financial planning
Complete at least one of the following:
AAFM-approved Global Online Training Package in financial planning and asset management
AAFM-approved degree (graduate or undergraduate) in finance, tax, accounting, financial services, law or a CPA, MBA, MS, PhD, or JD from an accredited school or organization
Five or more approved and related courses from an AACSB or ACBSP accredited business school or AAFM sanctioned program
AAFM Executive Certification training course
Varies according to educational requirement above
15 hours per year
Verification and Complaints|
Online at Member Discipline and Complaints
The advantages of certification
1. For enterprises to recruit talents, it can highlight personal professional knowledge, thus increasing the chances of being admitted, promoted, and adjusted salary.
2. To master the latest information of the international financial market, expand horizons, strengthen management and professional ability.
3. The GAFM international certificate has been recognized by major companies in more than 140 countries around the world, which can increase development opportunities overseas.
4. The academic status of GAFM will give you the advantage of applying for admission to the world's top business management schools.
5. 30 hours of back training every year to maintain functional competitiveness and increase communication and business opportunities with elites in the industry.
Relevant course accreditation link: https://www.finra.org/search?search_api_fulltext=GAFM