Certified Risk Analyst covers regional and financial crime and operational risk, looking at management techniques for today's modern corporate structures and strategies/institutions. It requires work experience risk. A Certified Risk Analyst is a designated professional qualification that certifies that you have achieved a degree of professional excellence in risk management theory and practice. Throughout the course you'll explore the background of risk management, research the latest trends in risk theory and how research can make your organization more risk-aware.
CRA™ Registered Risk Analyst is one of the authoritative international unified qualification certificates in the field of global financial risk management. CRA™ will definitely enhance your industry competitiveness and make you stand out among your peers. Whether your career is risk management or investment decision-making, a CRA™ credential will greatly enhance your value in the workplace. Gain a clear understanding of the latest theories and the tools and techniques of risk management and develop your own systems to combat risk within your own organization.
Certified Risk Analyst (CRA)
The advantages of certification
Currently offered and recognized by the issuing organization|
|Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM)|
Qualification and Training Requirements|
Candidates must meet both of the following prerequisites:
One of the following:
Three years of related work experience
qualifying master’s degree in the relevant area of expertise
completion of GAFM-approved accredited training program
CPA, accounting license, law license, MBA, MS, PhD, DBA, or JD from an accredited school or organization
15 hours annually
Verification and Complaints|
Online at Certification Lookup
Via email or phone. See Membership Complaint – Status and Designations.
1. For enterprises to recruit talents, it can highlight personal professional knowledge, thus increasing the chances of being admitted, promoted, and adjusted salary.
2. To master the latest information of the international financial market, expand horizons, strengthen management and professional ability.
3. The GAFM international certificate has been recognized by major companies in more than 140 countries around the world, which can increase development opportunities overseas.
4. The academic status of GAFM will give you the advantage of applying for admission to the world's top business management schools.
5. 30 hours of back training every year to maintain functional competitiveness and increase communication and business opportunities with elites in the industry.
Relevant course accreditation link: https://www.finra.org/search?search_api_fulltext=GAFM