CWM ™ is the abbreviation of Chartered Wealth Manager Certification ™. CWM; certificate is one of the four major certificates (CFA, CPA, CFP, CWM) in the current US "wealth management" training certification.
CWM™ is a wealth management certification for first-line financial practitioners who have direct contact with clients. The difference between CWM; certification and other financial planning certifications is that its curriculum system and content are more specifically aimed at practitioners in retail banking, VIP wealth management centers, wealth management centers and private banking sectors who need to effectively develop high-end customers.
CWM; certification training focuses on actual combat and practice, in the exploration of high-end rich people's needs, psychology of high-end rich people, areas of concern for the rich, consultative marketing, long-term management of customer relationships, wealth derivatives, asset allocation, investment analysis, securities technical analysis , investment cycle theory and practice have unique design.
The CWM; certification training course is taught by senior wealth experts. It is characterized by interactive teaching combined with case exercises to improve students' ability to develop and maintain target customers and practical ability. In China, CWM; certification training courses have been localized and combined with a large number of local cases on the original basis.
CWM™ certification training courses will equip trainees with the comprehensive wealth management experience, knowledge and skills required to serve high-end clients. The trainees who participate in this certification course should have mastered the basic professional knowledge related to personal wealth management, be familiar with the basic personal wealth management business concepts and processes, and have the basic ability to formulate investment plans for clients.
Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM)
The advantages of certification
Currently offered and recognized by the issuing organization.|
|Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM), formerly American Academy of Finance and Management;|
Qualification and Training Requirements|
Candidates must have two of the following:
An ABA AACSB, ACBSP or Equis Accredited Financial, Investment, Accounting, Tax or Economics degree
Three years of professional experience
A government recognized degree: licenses, degree, MBA/Masters or Law Degree, PhD, CPA, recognized designations and specialization work
A related degree and exams from an AAFM-approved and accredited university program
Completion of online Executive Certification Training Programs
- AAFM Certification Application showing education from an AAFM-qualified education provider
Good faith evidence of application, enrollment and completion of degree and exams from accredited or government-sanctioned program
Evidence of work experience and any diplomas, licenses, designations, certifications, government work/training, teaching work, research, or other awards
Varies according to educational requirement above
15 hours per year
Verification and Complaints|
Online at Member Discipline and Complaints
1. For enterprises to recruit talents, it can highlight personal professional knowledge, thus increasing the chances of being admitted, promoted, and adjusted salary.
2. To master the latest information of the international financial market, expand horizons, strengthen management and professional ability.
3. The GAFM international certificate has been recognized by major companies in more than 140 countries around the world, which can increase development opportunities overseas.
4. The academic status of GAFM will give you the advantage of applying for admission to the world's top business management schools.
5. 30 hours of back training every year to maintain functional competitiveness and increase communication and business opportunities with elites in the industry.
Relevant course accreditation link: https://www.finra.org/search?search_api_fulltext=GAFM